In-line Pitotless Nozzle, 2.5″ Connection
- Use the Inline Pitotless Nozzle™ for flow testing from 2.5” diameter connections such as standpipes or valves.
- Ideal for measuring flow rates were water discharge is a challenge, such as stairwells and rooftops.
- The versatility of the In-line Pitotless Nozzle allows for accurate flow-rate readings when discharging into a closed-loop system, a drain, a hose, or open atmosphere.
- Read flow rates at connection point and length of discharge hose does not matter.
- FM Approved.
Note: Select either 2″, 1 ¾”, or 1 ⅛” from the drop down menu based on your desired flow range. Equipment Case for components is included with purchase.
Please be advised that Gauge Calibrations require up to 7 business days.
The 2.5″ In-Line Pitotless Nozzle measures water flow-rate from a hose valve, pressure reducing valve, hydrant nozzle, between two lengths of 2.5” hose, or just about any 2.5” outlet. Hose or piping can be attached downstream of the unit without affecting the accuracy of the readings.
Common applications for the In-line Pitotless Nozzle include:
- Stairwell standpipe flow testing
- Pressure reducing valve flow testing
- Fire pump flow testing
- Fire flow testing of hydrants
- As an in-line flow meter for fire pumps.
The In-line Pitotless Nozzle Kit includes the following items configured in a padded case:
- Pitotless Nozzle™ (Threaded). Sizes1 ⅛”, 1 ¾”, or 2”. One size per kit.
- Differential Chamber. 2 ½” NH Female Swivel x 11”
- Monster Meter™. 0.3% full scale accuracy rated; 0-250 PSI.
- Gauge Tubes. Two ¼” x 12′ tubes w/ push-to-connect tube fittings and male quick disconnects.
- Discharge Valve. 2.5” NH Slow close valve for controlling water discharge. Included in kit. Optional depending on application.
- Line Gauge. 0-200 psi, 2.5″ dial, 1% full scale accuracy rated. Measures the static/residual pressure during a flow test.
- Equipment Case. Seahorse CASE920; Air tight and crush resistant
- 2.5” Stream Shaper. To minimize hose-burn.
- 45° Elbow. To angle the hose or the In-line Pitotless Nozzle to meet job conditions.
- FM Approved
- GPM Min: 45
- GPM Max: 1432
- PSI Min: 5
- PSI Max: 80
- Connection Size: 2.5"
- Length: 18" (end-to-end including discharge valve)
- Ship Weight (lbs.): 22
- Differential Chamber Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum and hard-coat anodized per MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1.
- Pitotless Nozzle body material: 6061-T6-511 and hard-coat anodized
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Country of Origin: United States of America
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
In-line Pitotless Nozzle Bundle, 2.5″ Connection, Three Nozzle Sizes
In-line Pitotless Nozzle, 1.5″ Connection
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT YOU NEED?
Visit our resource center for more information on each of our products and how they work.GO TO RESOURCES