AFSA’s Annual Convention, Exhibition & Apprentice Competition is one of the world’s largest industry event. It is a one-stop shop for CEUs, latest product innovations, and networking with others. With an annual attendance of more than 1,500 industry leaders and 150 exhibitors, attendees collect an abundance of knowledge, experience and business connections at each event.
During two days of intensive training, you will gain in-depth expertise and hands on training with the Hose Monster product line and their respective applications. This class is comprehensive and students with different backgrounds and expertise will benefit.
- In-depth instruction on Pump Testing and Hydrant Flow Testing
- Hands-on training with the Hose Monster product line
- Hosted at Johnson Controls state-of-the-art training facility
- Learn from industry leading experts on the latest codes and testing protocols.
- Proper reporting and standards
- History of sprinkler systems
- Instruction on standpipes and apparatuses
- Network with peers to learn about new field applications